Pik-A-Dilly RV Centre Newsletter – August
Intro/Letter From the Editor – Ryan Main – General Manager
Sales News – Dave Shepherd – Sales Manager
Finally we are getting some summertime weather and there is still a good bit of camping season left.
It is time for our annual ‘Anniversary Sale’ dubbed the ‘Past, Present and Future’ Sale for this year.
Past – We have a few gently used Travel Trailers and 5th Wheels that will be perfect for fall camping.
One example is a 2004 Starcraft Homestead 260RLS 5th Wheel. It was Starcrafts flagship model in 2004.
Boasting all the amenities and a dry weight of 7000lbs and hitch weight under 1000lbs, it is the perfect 5th wheel for a couple to get away.
Best of all it is reduced from $17,383 to just $14,624.
Present – We do have some remaining 2013 models to choose from. Check out the 2013 Springdale 295RBSSR Travel Trailer.
Loaded with Electric Awning, Power front Jack, TV, DVD, Air, Micro, Air Bed Sofa and an Outside Kitchen.
All this and a saving of over $11,000.
Future – We have a supply of 2014 models already on the ground. Check out the new features on many of the models.
New arched ceilings, upgraded interiors, unique floorplans, it’s all happening for 2014 and we have them on display now.
BUY NOW! – beat the price increases, take advantage of fall discounts, save big on Past & Present models.
Parts News – Brianne Fulmore – Parts
Our Anniversary specials include the following items:
GREEN FAULKNER RECLINERS: $60.00 TAXES INCLUDED
4 PACK 1 PLY TOILET PAPER: $4.00 TAXES INCLUDED
MONTE CARLO GROUND MAT: $50.00 TAXES INCLUDED
Also, spend $150.00 or more on parts and accessories and recieve 10% off your purchase before taxes!
Recipe of the Month – Orange Creamsicles
Stay cool during this late summer heatwave with these frozen treats!
- 1 cup orange juice (fresh or frozen. you could also use orange juice concentrate for a stronger orange flavor)
- 1 cup heavy cream or full fat coconut milk (you could also substitute melted/very soft vanilla ice cream)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon orange extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Let set for 30-60 minutes, then add popsicle sticks. Freeze for another 4-6 hours or until frozen.
- When you’re ready to serve, run some warm water along your popsicle mold to loosen the popsicles and serve immediately.